RNDr. Bohumil Brož Tel.: +420 233 370 741 E-mail: email@example.com
Data processing also constitutes an integral feature of all the activities carried out by the G E T s.r.o. Company, i.e. of the geological works, the mining design and activities in the area of environmental protection. In addition to experts with many years of experience and practice in the field, our Company also has specialised software and hardware available for these fields of activity.
An integral feature in regard to the processing of computer data is, as necessary, also exporting the data to formats that can be applied using the software of the relevant contracting authority, i.e. our client.
We offer, in the area of computer data processing:
- Large-format scanning
- The vectorisation and georeferencing of raster documents
- Creating and printing graphic appendices of reports (maps, cross-sections, borehole logs, diagrams, etc.)
- The transformation of coordinate data
- The creation of 3D digital terrain models (DTM)
- The visualisation of three-dimensional models
- The creation of spatial models and/or temporal schedules of mineral deposits
- Estimation of mineral resources and mineral reserves