In 2005 the G E T s.r.o. Company introduced and since then has implemented a certified quality management system and an environmental management system in accordance with CSN ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015.
This system is verified by the DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV) certification body.
The range of our certified activities and services:
- Environmental impact assessment
- The planning and designing of buildings and facilities that are related to mining activities and to other activities associated with mining
- The design, implementation and evaluation of geological works
- Testing and analysis of the environmental characteristics and properties of rocks
- Surveying works
- Authorised noise measurement
ISO certificates obtained:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System - Certificate
The QEMS Company Policy (effective from 1st June 2015):
The G E T s.r.o. Company considers the quality control system and the environmental management system as constituting an integral feature in regard to the overall management of the Company.
Achieving a high quality of service while also ensuring the protection of the environment comprises a primary and an ongoing task for the Company.
To ensure the dynamic growth of the Company, together with maintaining confidence in regard to the consulting and other services provided, the G E T s.r.o. Company is committed to:
- Continuous improvement to the quality of our services
- Continuous improvement in the area of environmental protection
- A high degree of proficiency
- A professional approach to negotiations involving interested parties
- The regular reviewing and re-evaluation and improvement of the QEMS
- Strict compliance with the relevant Czech and international legislation
To meet these commitments, to act in accordance with Company Policy and ultimately to fulfill the expectations of our customers, we adhere to the following principles:
- The principle of the consistent fulfillment of obligations arising from contractual relationships
- The principle of providing unbiased information to customers in regard to the implementation of their requirements
- The principle of screening their quality when selecting suppliers
- The principles of two-way and effective communication with both external and internal customers and fair dealing with the public, with interest groups and with governmental bodies
- The principle of strict compliance with the rule of guaranteeing the confidentiality of information entrusted to us by the client
- The principle of the implementation of project management that is supported by teamwork and the result of which is a sophisticated solution
- The principle of continuous professional growth through the ongoing training of employees
- The principle of sensitivity in regard to the management of the Company’s activities in relation to the environment